Friday, March 13, 2020

Anxiety....

  Is this what they call March Madness???

I  wouldn't call myself a worrying kind of person, but as the days go on, I find my level of anxiety getting larger and larger...heavier and heavier.  Everyone is just fine here, I am working working working...one really great thing about working for oneself...by oneself~ I'm hardly ever around people...so not difficult to do the social distancing now recommended!  I am keeping my news watching to a minimum, just once a day in the am, and then not very long...because the Corona is all anyone is talking about...and like I said before...I have just reached my saturation level. 
So in an attempt to keep my mind busy thinking about more light hearted pursuits~ I thought I would pull some things from stores and share with you all. 
Anyone have a guess as to what this is???? I left it big, so do click on and enlarge!

1 comment:

Barbara Brown said...

Well, some sort of knots tied in .....straw? Worry knots?? Some sort of knotted fringe? Looks like there may be a bird and leaves involved. Well, maybe not a bird, but I see feathers. OK, I give up. What is it?? Love you Mom