Tuesday, March 31, 2020

Weekend Progress

Yes, I am still open for Business
 WE have been on a stay at home order here in Colorado for some time now, but I am still allowed out to the grocery, and post, bank, ect, so yes, I am still working, and yes, I am still open for business & shipping orders!  I have limited myself to only one trip to the post per week tho, so please do have patience if you do not see a tracking number right away for your order.  We are all well here, I have been 'self isolating' I guess I can say, since I got back from Williamsburg the last of Feb. I usually only venture into town to go to the post or the grocery(once every 2 weeks only!) anyway, so nothing new here for me.  I am still making dolls, taking custom orders, making figures and supplying threads/linen~ if Access Commodities has it in stock, I can get it for you if you are in a thread emergency~

  I had a large order of figures that I got finished up on Saturday morning (the last that went out in the post yesterday, so if you are expecting one, check your email for tracking info!) and so decided to spend the remaining Saturday and all day Sunday painting another side on the travel case. Was really excited to get the lion side finished, so that I could finally mount the carrying handles, a wonderful set of 17th c reproductions I had made in England.

 
  I trimmed the bolts down on the inside so they don't interfere with the casket.  Before I get nasty grams about the mask hanging there....I've had it for years and reuse it over and over~ no medical person would want it!

Super pleased, just the back and top now to paint, but those will wait until the next batch of boxes I have to make are finished.  
Patience. Respect. Compassion. Gratitude. Love. 
XOXOX

1 comment:

Katherine said...

This is beautiful Rachael! look forward to seeing it after you've painted it