Sunday, March 15, 2020

Peaceful Sunday

My Me Day....

Happy Sunday!  I should be working on my model for my Dallas class...but decided to take a me day. I turned on the Spa channel on my Sirius XM radio, and spent better part of the day today painting the swan side of Precious's travel case.  I love to paint, its not 'work'...even tho I paint for a living. When I paint, I can just get in the 'zone' and enjoy each and every stroke my brush makes...and before I know it, its 6 o'clock and I realize I never put anything out for supper.
I hope YOU had a wonderful day today!

3 comments:

Janet said...

That is so beautiful!

Momma Bear said...

I do this all. the . time!
You catch a creative wind and it takes you sailing through the day.
Thank goodness for tolerant husbands who are willing to take care of themselves! ;)

Anonymous said...

❤️