Saturday, September 03, 2022

So I was Thinking....

 And Had This Idea...


 I shared this picture the other day on Instagram(link to my Instagram is on the right in the sidebar under links)...I love this picture, even though I absolutely really do 100% hate seeing my reflection or having my picture taken. 

I was filming my casket for YouTube and was just vegging out staring at it and saw myself there. Immediately I thought of the early ones, and how absolutely awesome it would have been to SEE who made them~ who's reflections those mirrors had projected for so many years. It's been a few years since I made this one, but I still look basically the same, so I printed this picture out and it will forever live in my casket. 

I hope my fellow caskateers will do the same!


2 comments:

Barbara Brown said...

I love that picture, too!! And YES, it is hard to get you in front of a camera!!! LY Mom

Anonymous said...

Rachel, this is lovely. It's so cool to see you, the artist, reflected through your own artistic accomplishment.