Monday, August 29, 2022

Another Wedding &...

Another Finish!

Three weddings in less than thirty days.....I certainly hope my youngest isn't planning to get married anytime soon. My son Josh got married this weekend~ such a beautiful wedding! They say a family tree grows over time...I feel like ours has exploded all at once, but in a good way. 


I also wanted to share this beautiful finish from one of my students! Frances is in my Gum Work, The Art of 17th c Gummed Silk class that is currently running. It's not even over yet and she has made this stunning dome top casket of her own.


I am just so proud of her! I love her colours and design~ and that the three flowers stand up along the top like pretty little jewels on a crown.


Making and working with gummed silk is so much fun, once you start you can't stop! If you are interested in making your own, you can click the link above to find out more about the class.

I hope you have a great week ~Happy Stitching!!

No comments: