Sunday, July 21, 2019

Flat Casket Progress

Not Much...
The last day I worked on my casket was April 19th....work has been heavy with orders and getting ready for Bath Textile Summer School and such, so I set it aside for a bit. Too blasted hot to do anything outside...about had a heat stroke yesterday mowing the yard...so inside today working on wings for Msr. Swan...now on to m'Ladye's demure wing. They're so difficult to get to look 'right'. I have a picture in my mind, and when what I make doesn't match it, is very frustrating. He had several wings made and unpicked...feathers made for a different part...didn't look good, so repurposed into a different area...that sort of thing. It's very time consuming, but keeps my mind occupied.
Weather it likes it or not...this casket 
WILL
Be
FINISHED
THIS 
YEAR
!!

No comments: