Sunday, January 20, 2019

Sunday SUNDAY!

A Brave Soldier
I said I wasn't going to do it...but I did. I wasn't going to pull out the side panels to my casket until I have my 'work' done.....I should be doing tax paperwork...but its SUNDAY! It's supposed to be 'my' day. I got my morning work finished...I just couldn't help myself.
I had to share this picture with you, while wishing you a Happy Stitching Sunday~ this is one of my needles! He used to be straight. I have a good half dozen needles along the edge of the panels, ready to be plucked at any particular second...anxiously awaiting their turn to get to stitch something.....they're all like this! This one is actually the 'straightest' of them all. 
I love stitching~ have decided 2019 will be the year I finish this casket, period. 
Why wait for tomorrow, when I can stitch today?  Bring it on I say!

1 comment:

Janice said...

ALL my needles look like that. How about we go in together and buy a semi truck load of needles?