Friday, September 03, 2021

Boxes....

 Think Outside the Box....


Pomme & I made a video to give you some box tips if you are looking to mount your embroidery. You may need look no further than your refrigerator!  I have already got asked who the dollies were in the end, that I was too far away for yaĺl so peek at them, so here they are. My daughter wanted to make dollies last fall so she came over and I made these two. Watch the video to see what I used for their boxes!
This is Agnes with her Ravens

And Full Moon Party.. she is named after my favorite tea!






2 comments:

Barbara Brown said...

Cool video!! Love all your neat boxes and the Halloweenies in them!! LY, Mom

Kay said...

Appreciate you taking the time to explain how to tackle some of these types of boxes. I had saved one of the round cheese boxes for ages and now feel up to seeing what I can actually do with it.