Sunday, July 25, 2021

New Little Helpers....

  Hand Painted Needle Minders

For those who like to keep track of their needles or pins on their embroidery without having to stab them through the ground fabric, I have a cute selection of needle minders in the ETSY shop today!
They are each handmade and painted by me. 
I wouldn't say these are doodles, as I put a lot of time into them, but I had so much fun! I didn't follow any pattern~just cut out what I felt like and painted what came off my fingers at the time.

In case you are not familiar with a needle minder, it has a magnet on the back and comes with a second. You place the minder on the front of the fabric, and the second magnet behind it on the back of the fabric and this holds the minder in place. The magnets are very strong and hold any pins or needles you put on the front of it in place.


Each one is unique, painted in several layers of transparent watercolours so the beautiful wood grain of the sycamore shines through


They are roughly around an inch and half in diameter...some a little larger, some a little smaller


All are signed and dated on the backs



If you are in need of one, they are available today in my ETSY store, link is to the right in the sidebar.

Happy Stitching!

No comments: