Thursday, July 08, 2021

2021 Heirloom Casket Toye & Ornament Kit

 Flemish Coffer

A Tisket A Tasket.... a lil Coffer for your Casket!  I am so excited to share my new 17th c Flemish Embroidery-inspired Christmas ornament kit with you all! It's not just an ornament either, as it is so tiny it can easily fit into a casket~

Its beautiful dome top coffer shape was inspired by a tiny antique one I saw several years ago. Embroidered in beautiful silks and real gold threads and plates, it will look stunning on your Christmas Tree

Of course, it opens and is finished beautifully on the inside. All the materials you need to make one is included in the kit!

There is space on the back panel to personalize with your initials and date~

It fits in the palm of my hand. This dainty very feminine little coffer measures just 2.5" wide, 1.5" deep and 2.25" tall.

This would make such a beautiful gift box for a special treasure....

Or a special spool of thread!


This sixth edition of my Heirloom Embroidery Kits is available now for preorder in my ETSY shop!

 If you would like to be added to my mailing list for Ornament notifications, please add it to the notes on your ETSY order or email it to me at rlkinnison@yahoo.com. ETSY does not share email addresses of  buyers with sellers!

1 comment:

Barbara Brown said...

This one is sooooooo COOL!!!!! I LOVE it! I really like the pink on one side and blue on the other. LY....Mom