Saturday, November 28, 2020

Size 16 bead needles back in stock


 In My ETSY Store


I just restocked the ETSY store with more of the tiny bead needles and also more of the black straight pins or mourning pins~ those two usually sell out as soon as I restock, so if you have been waiting go check them out! The link to the store is in the right hand sidebar 


I have bendable pins~ oh my golly they are AWESOME. If you havent seen them go check it out there is a little video on the listing~ they are made from special wire and when bent, actually spring right back to straight~ AWESOME pins!

For my dolly makers I have listed some of my ultra favorite tiny cotton laces~ yes, ALL cotton laces less than a quarter inch wide. Also a minute braided cotton cording thats just to die for~
I restocked the heirloom sewing kits which have 3 indispensable spools of silk and linen threads, 2 each needles of three different sizes and a cake of pure beeswax

If you have been mulling over the 2020 limited edition ornament kit, I have just five left. The link to purchase those is here
Happy Stitching XOXOXOX

No comments: