Wednesday, October 03, 2018

Swimming in a Sea of Beautiful Brass
Looky what has finally arrived. My entire shop has been taken over by a sea of precious brass music box movements
I can literally stand in the middle of my shop and in every direction, this is what I see. I will be mounting them to their soundboards and finishing packing up the kits and hopefully all will be ready to ship by Monday at the latest~ so if you have purchased a kit,  be watching then for your shipping confirmations.  Each and every movement gets tested, the lid switch removed, mounted onto its particular soundboard, and then tested again...so its not the quickest process, but I am diligently making a dent in them.
All this listening to Greensleeves...is really getting me in the Christmas mood...a snap of the fingers and the Season of Merriment will be upon us....too bad its not that way all year round.


1 comment:

Ann said...

SO happy to see them in your studio! and so happy you chose Greensleeves for the music!