Tuesday, December 19, 2017

On Stands in Januray 2018

Prims Winter 2018

 I am honored to be in the upcoming issue of Prims Magazine, and even moreso to have my name on the cover. This next issue is the best yet, and along with my little story of Minie & Moxie I am in a couple of the interview pages. I was included in the very first issue of  Prims when it came out, and it has been really fun to see the issue grow to what it is now.

 If you have a subscription to Prims, you should be getting your issue any time now,  and if not, it will be on news stands and in bookstores like Barnes & Noble on January 1st....I cordially invite you to come to High Tea with Minie, Moxie & I! 

1 comment:

Barbara Brown said...

So Cool! I'll have to order this one! I think I missed your last one.....which one was it and what was in it. I'll look and see if I have it. LY, Mom