Tuesday, February 09, 2016

Eclats des Perles

Getting Ready......

 Couldnt help to put this picture on~ arent they beautiful? I left the photo large so you can click on it~ these tiniest weensiest little antique miracles of glass will be among the special beads to grace my flat top casket.....the entire outside of which will be nothing but beads, glorious beads! There will be unicorns...there will be fountains.....there will be sea horses and fish...mermaids and grottoes....lions, angels....flowers...birds....and snails snails snails....my entire frieze is snails!  Keep an eye on the blog for little sneeky peeks as I work along.
  And speaking of working along..... I have finished all the silk work on my Flemish ornament, and am on to the goldwork~ so soon will have the model finished for my next kit to offer~
                                May your needles work sharp & swift~ Happy Stitching!

1 comment:

Barbara Brown said...

Can't wait to see what those tiny little things are going on!! AND, all your snails, snails, snails!! :-) LY, Mom