Thursday, November 27, 2014

To Thee I Give Thanks

Happy Thanksgiving Dear Friends~


        This has been a wonderful year~ with both very high points, and very low points~ but even in the lows, It makes me appreciate the joys even more. We lost several loved ones this year~ laid family down to eternal rest this summer, and said goodbye to loved fur babies~  Mr Giving, Mary, & Randy. For as many losses, there are just as many gains, and even more happy memories & new friends made. I am thankful for everything in life~ the good and the bad, as I feel they are all linked together and make us who we are. I wouldn't change a thing.   It is to you reading this, I give Thanks~ thankyou for your support, your patronage, your love and friendship~ I appreciate it more than words can ever express, and look forward to another year together~ whatever it may bring!

1 comment:

Barbara Brown said...

Happy Thanksgiving to you, too!! LOVE the picture! You should make a note that this is a turkey that God gave you......a wild one that's taken up residence! :-)
LY, Mom