Tuesday, November 22, 2011

I always get choked up if I have to say the Blessing, its hard for me, because I really mean what I say, and love my family more than life itself. So ... I make my husband say it :) But I certainly can type what I would say, and what I am thinking every moment, of each and every day~

Dear Father, thankyou for this life you have given me. Thankyou for my family, and for letting me be a Mother. Thankyou for my husband and for his company, Pioneer Natural Gas, and for giving me the oppertunity to share what I love, thru art & history, with all who will listen. Help me to be a better person, more loving and giving, more compassionate and more patient with others. Amen

I hope each & every one of you has a Happy & Safe Thanksgiving, with Loved ones and their Memory to keep you company. Thankyou for stopping in to say hello~ know that the dollys & I are thinking of you!
xoxoxo rachael

2 comments:

Anita said...

I saw a simple prayer on Pinterest that read Dear God, I wanna take a minute, not to ask you for anything, but simply to say thank-you, for all I have.

Rachael Kinnison said...

Thankyou JD~ and Anita, I SO AGREE with that. It sounds so simple, but means so much, "THANKYOU, THANKYOU for Everything".
Have a wonderful Thanksgiving :)
xoxoxo rachael