Tuesday, July 17, 2007

My Water Babes...........
It wouldnt be summer without getting all wet on a 100+ degree day! They just dedicated a new park downtown, so we took the children and they had the bestest time! I wish I had as much energy, or could even just run a little like they do~ lap after lap after lap around the park, not even getting tired. Today is my Emma's Birthday~ she is 6 years old allready(above)...I dont know where the time goes. Somewhere along the line she went from Dora to Bratz....and wants to wear makeup and glitz...I dont ever want my babies to grow up..............
Big sister Tressa will be 12 this December.............
The Lone Ranger......poor guy~ My Josh the only little man.....a never ending ball of fire energy....nothing but skin and bones!!!
And look at little Pippin... my little 'mini me'............shes my last so I have to spoil her rotten! She will be 2 yr in Sept.....didnt want to get wet, until everyone elce was all pooped tuckered....THEN thru the water spouts she flew!
I LOVE my little babes more than life itself

4 comments:

Wendy said...

Awww Rach, your children are adorable! Brings back old memories when my girls were that young......

Suzanne said...

Rachael, your children are precious. Looks like they had such fun time too.
Happy Birthday to Emma!

Unknown said...

What cute kids!!! Looks like they had a great time! Happy Birthday Emma!!

Lana Manis said...

Rachael what sweetie pies! Glad you all had fun!

Lana