Friday, May 27, 2022

A little Casket Peek

 Sharing a Few Stitches With You Today

As I try to get back into my normal groove I am super happy to be able to get back to stitching. I have had several things framed up and ready to go for some while, since January I guess actually. People ask me all the time how I am able to get so many things completed, as I stitch all of my class and project models myself. My trick is that my stitching is framed and ready to go ALWAYS. It's always out on the display counter so if I walk by and want to stitch for five minutes, I can. It's ready for me. So much time is spent setting up and putting away if you do not have a dedicated stitching space...that's all time that could be spent stitching if it was right there waiting. 

I thought you would enjoy a little peek at what will be going in a secret compartment in the current casket I'm working on. You can hear the pop of the needle as it passes through the paper on the back of my silk...something that some may consider odd, but I love to listen to.

Happy Stitching!


No comments: