Monday, August 16, 2021

Working Hard

 Flemish Coffer Ornament Kit Update


I have been working so hard these past few weeks kitting this ornament. It's ready to go save for the gilt broad plate coming from Australia. It has been so challenging getting everything during this covid nightmare. I owe a huge amount of gratitude to Access Commodities for really hooking me up and helping me find nearly nonexistent materials~ we have scoured the globe for this kit, literally, and I am so proud of it. The instructions made arrival from the printer today~ 60...yes, SIXTY glorious full-colour pages of instructions, along with 8 pages of diagrams and keys, all printed for your stitching pleasure at your leisure.

If you would like to learn more about it, it is available in my ETSY shop, link to the right in the sidebar.

Happy Stitching!


No comments: