Friday, August 14, 2020

All Preorders Have Been Shipped

 2020 Ltd Edition Ornament Kit is Very Limited
 The last of the preordered kits for this year's ornament are on the way today, and I have sent out all shipping notices. If you ordered a kit and don't see an email from me, please check your spam box! I want to thank everyone who has purchased a kit, I really, really do appreciate your patronage. I know it is expensive this year, and I really did try to find a suitable substitute for using real gold spangles to keep the cost down~ over half of this kit cost is just the gold spangles.  To appreciate the original 17th century embroidery one really must at least use an all metal spangle, and blast it, I just could not find any in the amount I needed. For that, I do apologize. 

 I spent literally days counting each and every spangle out for each kit~ sorting out any imperfect ones. You will definitely need them all!  
I want to give an update on my remaining kits. I have only 12 remaining, and those 12 are awaiting  the their gold spangles to get to me from France. France is of coarse on their month long annual holiday that runs the entire month of August, so I look for the spangles to arrive hopefully in September. 

Because of the absolute craziness of this year, I am right now not confident that I will be able to offer any more kits past the 12 I have ready to go when their spangles arrive, so if you have your eye on this embroidered bookcover, don't wait too long, you may miss it!

No comments: