Tuesday, December 31, 2019

New for 2020

Harmony Stumpwork Figures

I have had many requests for figures for the Thistle Threads Harmony casket, and just no time to get my models sculpted, until now. Which is right in time for the starting of the class in January~ the link is above if you are new to it. I had also gotten a special request for a bobbin lace maker, so I drafted a ladye that will exactly fit the central cartouche of the Harmony designs. She is sitting with a lace pillow in her lap.  This particular set as shown is available in my ETSY store currently~ once she is sold I will change the listing to a make to order listing.  
 The figures are all sets of three pieces~ meaning, you will receive the bust, and two hands. Just because I include two hands doesnt mean you must use both. The Stitching Ladye above, depending on how you work her slate frame and what is on it,  may not even need the underneath hand.


Harmony, or Lute Ladye as I affectionately call her, has her fingers sculpted to be holding her lute~ again, due to how one chooses to work their lute and the thickness of the fingerboard, one may choose to trim off her thumb that will set behind it. 
 All three of these sets are available in my ETSY store, just click the link to it in the sidebar to learn more if you are interested. 


No comments: