Wednesday, October 16, 2019

My Flat Casket Progress

All Stitching is Finished!

 Can you believe it? I can't. Nearly every day stitching on something that I hoped would one day come to and end, as much as I thought, 'is this ever going to be finished'?  Well my friends...that day has come!
Five years of work here on the piano...just hangin out
Enjoy this little video~ the next time you see these panels, they will be on their casket!


Since I stitched over paper...there are no tedious steps now...just cut these babies out and glue them on...not lying...I may have already started  XOXOXOXXO


2 comments:

Barbara Brown said...

CONGRATULATIONS!!!!! It looks AWESOME!!! I love the little pot belly on the mermaid!! LY, MOM

Victoria said...

Love the way the beads shimmer and glint... I imagine a candle lit viewing of your masterpiece!