Wednesday, August 15, 2018

Particularly Fun Stuff

Hectic Summer Days
  Have you ever heard the saying...why put off things until tomorrow that you could be doing today?  Well this summer, I threw that out the window and went for....'lets do it right now....lets do it alllllllll right now, at the same time!
I dont think I could possibly cram anything more into a day than I have been...but then again, there is always room for improvement.  I found this cutie patootie pair of antique bottles the other day, and thought they looked like they would fit my casket.....
 And they did! They are hand painted porcelain, with little butterflies on the tops~ I have another flat top, a short flat top and a double that all need bottles....so I am always keeping my eyes peeled for anything that will fit. They are hard to find in pairs....at least the short flat casket only needs one bottle.....

 Its starting to get dark earlier already....here is my work counter at the moment....trying to pick colors for what I want to work next....but not in this dark of a space...had to wait for the sun to come up today

Aren't these beautiful colors?!  Can you guess what they will become?

2 comments:

Ann said...

Love the picture of your work counter--so inspirational!

Rachael Kinnison said...

thankyou Ann :)