Sunday, November 10, 2013

Christmas Shoppe Open tonight!

 Is is really November already?  I cant believe how fast time time is flying by, and so much always left to do!  I have decided to make the Diamond K Folk Art blog (link to the right sidebar) into my little Christmas Shoppe this season~ the first update will be this evening at 6 pm . I have half my 2013 annual limited edition Christmas ornaments finished, so you will see them there~ I will have my second design off the table soon and will let you know when they make their way to the shoppe.
                                                             Tis the season to be Merry!
                                       I hope you hearts over flow with love & happiness this season~

2 comments:

Barbara Brown said...

The Sno-Folk are so CUTE!!! And I LOVE the tree topper. She's gorgeous! I don't see how you get everything done, with all the kids and their projects and your dollies and your "secret project" (I won't spill the beans) plus the Holidays and all the busyness that comes with them and T's birthday coming up and it being Senior year for her and so on and so on and so on. Try not to spread yourself too thin so you don't enjoy any of it!!
Love you, Mom

Rachael Kinnison said...

XOXOXOXOXOX love you too Mom ;)