Sunday, March 27, 2011

Queen Anne Dollye on eBay this evening & my latest Obsession.........

I listed a special girl on eBay this evening~ you can see her on eBay by following the link in the sidebar to my eBay Specials ;) I also wanted to share my latest obsession with you all~ cause if you know me, you will know I adore bunnies!

Ohhhhh just look at them all! Aren't they just the sweetest lil things? I am so proud of my daughter Tressa www.from-my-hands.blogspot.com ~ she made up the pattern herself and is crocheting like wildfire. She is always making little things to sell at school and such, and I think these are the best things she has made yet. If I had enough money, Id buy them all (yes, she makes me buy them) She is most defiantly taking advantage of me, but honestly, I don't mind Little twins she made me, one with a carrot, the other with a radish. These are much easier to take care of than real bunnies....tho they seem to be multiplying just as quickly...............

1 comment:

Barbara said...

I LOVE the bunnies, Tressa!!!!! They're so cute and looks like they're all ready for Easter. Grandpa and I are so proud of you!! I haven't been to your blog lately....I'll have to pop in there and see what you've been up to.
Love to All, Grandma B.