Thursday, May 29, 2008

Holding Steady!


Tressa is doing well today~ a little sick to her stomach this morning, but good! Her leg is quite sore today~ she was up walking too much yesterday I am sure, so no getting up today. She couldn't feel a thing yesterday, so the fact her leg is sore today is so wonderful~ it means there are healthy nerves there~ woo hoo! I am very pleased with how it looks today~ nearly identical to yesterday, and it has started to granulate. I know all your prayers are working!!! Thankyou thankyou thankyou~ a million thankyous could never be enough.
This is a picture of Tressa the day before her last surgery~ her best friend moved to Pennsylvania last week, but before she left, she came and showed Tressa how to crochet~ and I'm so proud of her she is really going to town on her little blanket!

1 comment:

Cyndi said...

I love seeing the stuffed animal in Tressa's bed. It looks so well-loved. She's going great guns on that blanket. Good for her! You know how therapeutic working with your hands and creating can be. Is pink her favorite color or is it another?

By the way, I don't think that tiny wee stomacher you made is simple OR plain! It is beautiful! It's a wonderful thing that you handsew everything and can take work with you. Did you color one side of that pretty trim or did it come that way? I love the effect!

I'm very glad that her leg is looking so good, Rachael! We're all thinking loving, healing thoughts about your girl. I hope the doctors are managing her pain well so she's not in too much discomfort.

Love to all of you,
Cyndi