Wednesday, August 15, 2007

A Mysterious Visitor comes calling.................

I awoke early this morning to the normal chirping of the hummingbirds outside my window....when I realized, that I had not opened that window evening last.......and as I rolled over in the bed, a whisp of a shadow caught my eye, and I was suddenly betwixed.................
As my eyes focused, I had indeed seen what my mind 'told' me I had seen.......a special visitor~ oh how I do love visitors! She was a very mysterious creature.....very polite, but quite reserved. Tituba regailed me with many tales of her travels,and how she had been told I kept an "Inn", and if she may stay a while. How could I resist? One soft gaze into her bewitching eyes.......and I was smitten with her. Every move graceful and planned...yet she was hiding something I could tell.....................

I lead her down to the Inn....we sipped a cup of orange clove tea, and she slipped silently into the shadows......I believe I have indeed been visited by a Witche....tho she wants not her full "Tale" to be revealed.....yet......if one catches a glimpse under her skirts, the true "Tail" shall indeed be known
It is dark, but you may just be able to make out what she has wrapped secretly 'round her legs.....shall I dare ask her to reveal the Tail????

3 comments:

Susan McShannon-Monteith said...

Your Tituba is most bewitching.Do you often get callers in the night?Her gown is beautiful and look at all the layers beneath her skirts.I have admired your dolls on ebay.They show great detail to both their expression and costume.Thanks for sharing them. Susan

Barbara said...

Oh my Stars and Bars!! Do we get to hear the tale of the tail??
Love ya, Mom

SweetAnnee said...

oh my goodness..she's the BESTEST kitty gal!
if she needs a home, I'm right cheer!!
LOL
Deena