Thursday, November 23, 2017

Happy Thanksgiving

May A Very Blessed Day Ye Have~
 Happy Thanksgiving! My daughter has to work today, so we are having our Thanksgiving Day celebrations tomorrow, but I wish all of  ya'll a wonderful, Happy Daye filled with friends, family & food! I get too emotional to ever say Grace on Thanksgiving,  because when my mind tries to condense all that I am thankful for into words, I just start to cry. I am thankful for each and every day on this earth, no matter how good, or bad it is~ and all the people in it, for you all have helped to make me who I am today. 
May we all have Love & Peace...Love & Peace
If you would like an interesting read on what foods were served at the first Thanksgiving, here is a short little article by National Geographic

1 comment:

pamina....stitch said...

Have an Happy Thanksgiving with your family today, Rachael ! Laurence