Sunday, October 18, 2020

Fun with Scraps

Lil Cuties

  What have ya'll been up to?  I am super lucky that my oldest daughter only lives 8 miles from me.  One day she called me and mentioned how much she missed getting to watch me make dollys. (When the children were little, I had a bed in the studio beside my work table so they could nap and play right there were I could keep an eye on them)....  So I told her to come on over and we'll make something.  We picked thru the scrap bins and a few days later, I had 3 lil mini punkin cuties. Shes not done with hers yet, but they came out just as cute as mine!
I dont know what the heck I was thinking when I sculpted this lil punkin....she is so blasted tiny~ I had a heck of a time trying to hold onto her arms while trying to stitch on her sleeves. Shes a little cone puppet
She likes to hide in her cone and then pop out and try to scare her friends.....but shes not scary. 


 This is Full Moon Party~ she is named after one of my favorite teas. What is super fun about making small things, is that tiny scraps are all you need. This size of doll doesnt take much of anything to make, just some time, imagination, and lots of laughs with your daughter ;)

1 comment:

Barbara Brown said...

They are so CUTE!!! It's been a while since you made any Halloweenies. Sorry, no "teeth" for you this year. Can't wait to see what Tressa made! LY, Mom