Saturday, May 11, 2019

2019 Ltd Ed Chrtistmas Ornament Kit

  'Ort King'
Available for Preorder Now!
  
He's here! Am super excited to introduce you to the mighty 'Ort King'~ my special limited edition ornament kit for 2019.
9 different threads~ real gold, silk and wires....15 different fun stitches....all combine to make this a fun project that can either be a hanging ornament or a stand alone one.  I can't think of a better way to use up all my little fabric/ribbon scraps and orts!!
If you would like to learn more about him and see what all is in the kit, you can do so here~ or just click the link on the right there to my Diamond K Folk Art blog shop page~ I do not sell my ornament kits in my ETSY store or eBay, so I can keep the cost for you as low as possible (both those venues have pretty steep selling fees). The paypal button is very secure, and your financial info is not shared~ not even with me!

No comments: