Thursday, September 27, 2018

Padded Mirror Case Class Closing Dec 2018

All Good Things Must End~
  This has been an awesome class. I have really enjoyed having it online for these past few years! I have been mulling the decision to close the class for a while, and have finally got to the point that I need the room in the shop for other projects I have planned, 
so I would like to announce today, the Padded Mirror Case Class will be closing at the end of December, 2018. 
  For all of those in class, do not panic! I have always said I will keep the step by step instructions online, and I will continue to do so~ you all can continue to work at your own pace to complete your cases!
  For those of you who would like to work a Martha Edlin style 17th c Mirror Case, you can still sign up for class until the end of this year. 
If you would like to read more about the class, and what is included, you can do so here~

No comments: