Monday, December 26, 2016

Merry Christmas!

May Ye have a Merry Christmas & Blessed New Year!

  I wish all of my readers the Merriest of Holidays ever~ I hope your days are filled with joy & love.  I would like to thank you all for reading my blog and taking the time to comment~ Thank you for the overwhelming support you all have shown me for my dollys and folk art~  your generous orders are most appreciated~ they pay for new archival storage materials for the collection, as well as helping to grow the collection, but they also pay for gas and groceries....supper and school clothes.  I cant wait for you to see what I have planned for 2017~ I think it will be a fabulous year! Looking forward to teaching in Bath England in August and so many more things to share~ may your hearts & fingers be blessed in 2017!

  For those pondering a Flemish Fantasy ornament kit~ I have 5 remaining~ four gold and one silver~  this is the last week to order and then they will be gone forever! If I have any kits left, I may hold a giveaway drawing later next year, or give the first few purchasers of a 2017 kit opportunity to purchase a 2016 one along with~ I havent decided yet. The new 2017 ltd edition ornament will be coming out in March!  You can find kit ordering information on my shop blog, www.DiamondKFolkArt.blogspot.com~ if you decide to purchase a kit, please dont forget to add your regions shipping to your cart before ordering~

3 comments:

Unknown said...

I hope you and yours had a very MERRY CHRISTMAS and are looking forward to a very HAPPY NEW YEAR. May we display your header on our new site directory? As it is now, the site title (linked back to its home page) is listed, and we think displaying the header will attract more attention. In any event, we hope you will come by and see what is going on at SiteHoundSniffs.com.

Rachael Kinnison said...

Yes, I would be honored Jerry, thankyou

Unknown said...

Thank you so very much for giving permission. You can see your linked header under All, Dolls, Fashion, Fine Arts, Historical, Sewing and the United States. If you could say something (preferably good) about SiteHoundSniffs.com here and there, we would greatly appreciate it.