Tuesday, March 26, 2013

Mabel, a Special One of a Kind Queen Anne on eBay


If you are a follower or collector of my dolls, you will know I have sold online at the TDIPT Mercantile for many years now. If you havent heard, the TDIPT Mercantile is closing its doors in April.  Behind this doll are many years of fond memories of the Mercantile~ all the dollys I have made and sold there (over 300!), and all of the wonderful people I have met.  Some of you may remember that my first dollys were cloth Queen Annes.  I made three special primitive Queen Anne sisters~Mary, Mabel, and Moira, to honor those first precious ones.  Mary was my final dolly offering this past month on the Mercantile, which left Moira and Mabel. It has been a very difficult decision trying to decide which one to keep for me~ honestly I wanted to keep them both!  I chose, or actually, Moira really wanted to stay here with me, so I am so pleased to offer Mabel on eBay this week. She is so very special~ named for my Aunt Mabel~ if you like you can see more of here here on my eBay auctions : 

It has been my great Honor &  Pleasure to serve you on the Mercantile, I am so sad to see it close. But with every closing of a door, a new window opens, and I also have the wonderful & exciting pleasure to announce that I will be joining  the marvelous artists at  the PFATT Marketplace in April, so do watch my blog here for more news and the link to my page there coming soon!

No comments: