Tuesday, February 14, 2012

Happy Valentine's Day & Updates....



I hope you all had a nice Valentine's Day~ I myself have never held it in that high regard, as I don't need any specific day to tell someone I love them....but I will have to admit, I loved the little Valentine's Day parties at school when I was little, giving, and getting those cute little cards in the wee little envelopes.....and my Grandma Brown had the most gorgeous decorated heart boxes up on the top shelf of the built in cabinet in her kitchen... I always oogled those. Well, this morning, when I got the children up for school, look what was waiting for me! Tressa made this for me, and good grief, I just couldn't be more touched, more honored and proud
She did such a good job! AND she kept it a secret??? I cant believe it, and I was so surprised!!!! She knows I don't eat candy, and my card read "these have zero calories Mom". I love this, and I think, besides my husband asking me to marry him 20 years ago today, I think this is the best present I have ever received for Valentine's Day! I LOVE IT!!!!!!!!!!!!



I will be having my little update on the TDIPT Mercantile tonight, of a few little precious triffles, but also wanted to show you a picture of my second round of beaded knitting~ aren't these so delicate? I have them all strung on in order and ready to start knitting...again.........
I love the colors, and am anxious to see how these will come out, not being exactly the same size, or even round...alot of the early teensy beads like this are more of donut shapes, or like thin saucer beads instead of little round balls. We shall see!

1 comment:

Barbara said...

Too COOL!!! Tressa really outdid herself!! Bet you were surprised. Tell Tressa, GREAT JOB!!
LY, Mom