Wednesday, August 12, 2009

Coming to ""B O O"" you this August 14th.............



Its Halloween on the TDIPT Mercantile this month, and you all know how much I love making Halloweenies... especially my punkins!

I hope you will stop by and say hello to my goulie girlys that will be there...and instead of eBay this year, I will be offering my 2009 Halloween Showcase there too~

I love this piece~ a very special one of a kind.....the wee wicked lil thing has it very posh, to be sure!
And like all my special Showcase Pieces, 'tis lit up of coarse!



Mz. Beetle cant believe her eyes at the sight...why, she has never before layed her eyes on one! She is a curious creature herself....she can oft be spot'd kneeling beside the creek in the mud, smidging it on her cheeks for rouge!
We all hope you will stop by for some friendly spooks!

5 comments:

Doreen Frost said...

Gosh Rachael....I long to have a fraction of your talent...I LOVE everything you make.

:)Doreen

Rachael Kinnison said...

Thankyou for your kinde kinde words Doreen! I will have a pretty girl for our update on Early Works Mercantile too....but she is not a punkin, and not a Halloweenie :)
xoxoxo rachael

Theresa said...

I just love Halloween and your new piece look fantastic!!! I can't wait to see full pictures of them. :) Also how is the quilt coming along???

Rachael Kinnison said...

Thankyou Theresa! And thankyou so much for asking about the Baltiomre~ its coming on wonderful~ not only have I managed to keep up my one a day, some days I have got 2 done!!!
xoxoxox rachael

Suzanne said...

How clever she is....and I absolutely LOVE your latest lovely on Early Work. She is stunning!