Tuesday, June 19, 2007

Something **Special** This Way Comes................





For those of you who are not on my mailing list, I will have a special something posted this week for sale, ONLY here~ a One of a Kind........above is a little peek....just a peek, as she has not yet finished her fitting...then she will be going to the Salon for a special 'Do'....so this week, keep an eye out for her~ I am making her available on my Blog as a special Thankyou for all of your kind emails and calls! If you are not on my mailing list, you can go to my page on The Primitive Gathering , link to the right, and you will see a link at the bottom of that page to be added to my email list~ you have to click on the picture below the link.

Something Special This Way Comes.............................

4 comments:

SweetAnnee said...

What time & day
I want to SEE
fondly, Deena

Rachael Kinnison said...

Ohhhh I DONT KNOW what time & Day!!! You know how I like to keep you all in suspence! It will be some time this week for sure....BEFORE Friday~ how is that??? It really depends on how fussy dolly is at the Salon.....
THANKYOU so very much for looking Deena Dear!

Hallowed Hill Primitives said...

You are such a tease, Rachel! Looks lovely, as always.

Sarah

Unknown said...

Oh good gravy those slippers are delightful!!

Mica

http://garboodles.typepad.com/