Sunday, November 14, 2010

TDIPT Update this evening and other news...........

I love this picture :) Earlier this fall on my birthday, I received a little pair of doll shoes and the wrapping paper had little paper dolly clothes printed on it. Pippy asked if she could have the paper, it was just a smidgey, maybe 9x11 piece of paper....so I said she could have it, and off she zoomed down to her little 'work table', which she has beside mine. She wouldnt let me see what she was up to, but in about an hour, she showed me her paper dollies she made, and I was SO proud of her, I think I even shed a tear! She cut out the clothes, and made the girls new heads and legs~ I didnt help her at all~ not one teensie weensie bit!
I didnt even get upset that she used nearly an entire roll of clear tape...I just love them. She certainly does have an active imagination, and since our birthdays are just 5 days apart, perhaps she is my little mini me. See how she used dollys bonnet on the left there, for an apron instead? I just had to share!
I will have a little update on the TDIPT Mercantile this evening at 7 pm. Havent been feeling myself for some time, and am leaving tomorrow to have surgery to get my offending parts removed~ so if you would like something off the update, it will probably be wednesday at least before I check my email again. I have never ever not posted an update in all my years on the internet, and am not planing on missing one now~ I have some wee little pretties for your parusal....little 18th c swaddeled baby Christmas ornaments, and a few very special Christmas pins. Hope youll stop by and take a peek, cause its beginning to look alot like Christmas on the Mercantile
xoxoxoxo rachael

5 comments:

Margaret said...

Those are wonderful paper dolls!
All the best with your surgery, Rachael. Sending hugs your way.
Margaret

Robin's Egg Bleu said...

She is clearly an artist! What a treasure she made for you! Best of luck with your surgery.

Pam said...

Awww......Pippy's little dollies are absolutely adorable!!! I think you definitely have a little artist on your hands! I'll be thinking of you on the 16th.....
Sending love and hugs....
Pam

Maritza said...

Oh!!! es maravillosa la imaginación que tiene la niña!!!!, va a ser toda una artista. Un beso

Theresa said...

Pip's dolls are wonderful...she has mommy's talent. :0) I hope your surgery goes well I'll be thinking about you.
Hugs,
Theresa