Wednesday, November 24, 2010

My "Thanks Be~ To Thee" Thanksgiving Weekend Sale


I cannot express in words everything that I am Thankful for on this Earth. The thought brings me to tears, to which no words can possibly follow. I love my life, I love my Family, and love the path that God has chosen for me. I want to do my best, to add to the Good in the world, and never detract from it. I hope all my readers, friends and customers have a most Blessed Thanksgiving Day tomorrow~ and as a little Thank you, I am offering FREE SHIPPING ON ANY ORDER PLACED FROM 25 NOVEMBER~ 1 DECEMBER 2010. This is good on my TDIPT Page, and in my ETSY store. IF you pay automatically, I will refund the shipping cost to you. Thankyou so much for sharing this year with me, and may next year be even better!

xoxoxoxo Rachael


1 comment:

Maritza said...

Rachael, felicitaciones por el Dia de Acción de Gracias. Pasatelo bien al lado de tu familia. Un beso