Monday, May 14, 2018

So Proud!
 This spring has gone by in a flash~ I have been so swamped & stressed  I am surprised all my hair hasn't fallen out. Josh graduated from high school this past Friday and we couldn't be more proud of him.  I feel super lucky that graduation was so close to Mother's Day~ not only did I get an honor graduate, I also got to spend Mother's Day with my Mom~ something I haven't been able to do in over 20 years at least....probably more like 30. What a great weekend~ Im exhausted!

Things for me tend to roll in waves~ I end up working forever it seems and not getting anything done, then within a week or two, all sorts of things come together and get finished. I have been working on this blasted kitchen since I got back from Williamsburg, and finally, FINALLY~ its done. D.O.N.E. Im super excited, now I can get back to work on my things...I know my chi is there....just waiting to flow again...bring on the dollies...bring on the wood...and bring on the BEADS!!!! WOO HOOOOOO
Cheers to a Happy Summer to all of you!

1 comment:

Jan said...

CONGRATULATIONS!!! Not only for your lovely son reaching such a milestone, but for your kitchen. May you fix many, many yummy meals in it. I love the looks, by the way!