Saturday, June 17, 2017

an Heirloom Quality Box on eBay this week

One of a Kind Flemish Slide Top Spool Box

I have been working on a special, Heirloom quality box to offer and have it up for sale this week on eBay~ you can find it here , or click the link in the sidebar to me eBay specials.   I have over 42 hours of work into painting this box, aside from actually making it, and finishing the isnide.  I wanted to make something special, that there will only be ever just ONE of~ so if you like it, feel free to bid on it!  For the hours I have put into it, the start price is a steal of a deal~ I challenge you to find anyone else to produce a nice slide top box and paint it for less~  So many times people will not bid on my eBay auction, and instead ask me to make them one of whatever it is I have offered~ not so on this piece. I will not take orders ~ this is the ONLY one

 If you want something really special and pretty to hold your stitchy needfuls, that no one else will EVER have~ please, go check it out!

1 comment:

Janice Gail said...

Glorious! I have no idea why no one has made spool palettes before, and this with the box is absolutely wonderful! I can always count on you to come up with things I absolutely MUST have! And this is sooooo beautiful!