Saturday, June 06, 2015

Squirrel Thread Palette Set on eBay this week!

Thankyou!
   I want to thank everyone for their kind words and emails about my thread palette sets, I appreciate it. I cannot say how much I have enjoyed making & painting them~ I hope it shows. I have 4 skep shape palettes ready to paint and think I will list those in the ETSY shop as special orders~ so if you like that design, you can order one directly~ and since I have not painted yet, can add your initials and/or date~ a little something to make them extra special for you.  I have always loved to paint, Rosemalling is a favorite technique of mine,  and flowers, I love to paint flowers, but after doing up my little doodle with the squirrel on the bark raft, I really wanted to paint a squirrel! He was calling to me this little guy, so here he is, on his branch with his acorn lunch~ and I paired him with two oak leaves and an acorn thread winders. If you would like to see them, they are on eBay this week~ you can see them here , or click the link to my eBay auctions on the right sidebar.

1 comment:

Barbara Brown said...

This one is so cute, and I see it's gone! So, what's next?? :-)
LY, Mom