Thursday, November 04, 2010

Off to Houston....

I am off to Houston early tomorrow morning to pick up my Baltimore Album quilt, 'History's Humble Servant' from the International Quilt Festival show. It was a finalist, but didn't win anything~ that's OK with me, I am happy with it, and I have been missing it these months it has been gone and my wall has been standing empty. Am looking foreword to seeing the Baltimore exhibit too, but wont be able to take any pics of it for you, as it is one of the listed exhibits not allowing pictures to be taken. Mom is here from Washington and going down with me, just the two of us...so we can wander and wander till our legs give out, without anyone saying....'can we go yet, can we go yet???'

1 comment:

Robin's Egg Bleu said...

It's absolutely stunning! You do amazing work.