Monday, March 01, 2010

Diamond K Folk Art Referral Rewards Program


Earn a 10% coupon towards a future purchase when a friend you refer makes a Diamond K Folk Art purchase, and mentions YOU by name when they make their purchase. For instance, if they buy a dolly for 200.00, you will have 20.00 in Referral Rewards Program coupons...you can save them up and use them when you want, on anything that is regular price~ including special orders! I will email the intended when they have a new coupon, and YES~ if you have 100.00 in coupons, and you want to buy a 100.00 something, thats right~ you get it for ZERO dollars! I have but 2 RULES: coupons CANNOT be used for shipping, and 2, the item must be REGULAR price(NOT on sale). I am really excited about this program, and I hope you all will be too~ some of you have a tally already, which is what gave me the idea. It means so much to me that you are happy with your purchase, and would recommend me to a friend~ its my way of saying T*H*A*N*K*Y*O*U*~ cause I really mean it~ it means alot to me!

No comments: